Monday, May 31, 2010

Research

There are many things that I have learned while doing my research. Once you begin to think that you have answered all your question for research you come up with new answers. When I started to look at a specific topic in my research it opened up new avenues in my research and I answered alot of question. The fact that it is very time consuming is beside the point. One needs a lot of dedication and self motivation in order to complete your task. Also learned to use the library more instead of the internet though still very helpful. The Cuny Library website did actually help me breakdown my research into wat I actually needed. Thanks to Prof. Mccormick I knew nothing about Google Books until she mentioned it. Also learned the hard way dont wait to the end to start your research paper! To summarize in one word "BLAH"..

No comments:

Post a Comment